Sunday, June 7, 2009

Prawn Prawn

In this post, for sure i will post something about prawn. Prawn is a creature that serve the human by giving them the highest satisfaction in the seafood category. Hahahaha… Before you cook it, i looks like black and white and nothing special about it. After you cook it, then i turn into a colorful red prawn. More or less like peacock. When you disturb it, it will showed is colorful feather. Hahahaha…

In here, i would like to say my gratitute to Mr Johnny Ting for sending the prawn to my house. For those who want to buy prawn can find him. Price you negotiate with him. No matter how high you paid the price but its worth to eat it. Very Fresh. I repeat, Very fresh!

p.s Remember pay me some incentive promoting you. Mr Ting.

 

DSC01237DSC01238 DSC01239

This is the picture before i cook it.

Some of it, i steam it with white egg but unfortunately my camera couldn’t save the picture to my phone. Thus, i managed to get it today one. Hahahaha

DSC01241

Stir fry with onion ring and the ginger, garlic, chicken stock and oyster sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment