Monday, June 8, 2009

How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job – Part 1 - 1

Actually, this book i was read long time ago. Just suddenly, i found this book under my bed and found it was very interesting and very useful to our everyday life. This book was written by Dale Carnegie.

In my application of this book, i put this to myself that, how am i going to enjoy my life and my study as well. So i change from the job to the study because both of this playing the same rule which needs discipline and determination. Hope from this sharing might help my friends out there who are complaining about their life. In Chinese says “Mai Yuen”. Hahahah… sorry my Chinese only kinder garden one!

Part 1

Seven Ways to Peace and Happiness. (I will share one way here first…:) will update soon)

1. Find Yourself and Be Yourself : Remember, there is no one else on earth like you.

Looking at the sentences saying “there is no one else on earth like you”. I found this together with the story inside the book on how Carnegie going thru on her life, that i found myself was very special. Even everyone of us are very special. The moment we are breathing in this world called earth considered blessing for us each day. Asking our self this question, “What do you think about yourself?, Are you happy to be yourself?, What & Who is yourself?” For me , i always think myself is a godsend child whereby he provides me everything which is more than enough in my life. I was thankful for having a great parents who care of my life sending me studying in Miri and giving me all the facilities here. Overall i`m happy with myself, but i admit that i`m still not satisfied with myself where demands more and more. Who am i? I`m Andrew Wong Pak Ung. :) As simple as that.

There is no perfect person in this world, thus never all the times take negative as a failure to yourself. Take it as education which educate you to be a better person in the future. If you have positive, then make it as a special for you and share with others. :)

Never look down to yourself, be brave. Stood up and take your rights to live in this world!

No matter what you do, even garbage collector still proud of what they are doing. Without them we are in the mess. What ever you do, be the best on what you do.

Thus, what i want to share is, YOU’RE SPECIAL TO EVERYONE.

 

A poet for you all by, the late Douglas Malloch.

 

If you can’t be a pine on the top of the hill,

  Be a scrub in the valley – but be

The best little scrub by the side of the rill;

  Be a bush, if you can’t be a tree.

 

If you can’t be a bush, be a bit of the grass,

   And some highway happier make';

If you can’t be a muskie, then just be a bass -

  But the liveliest bass in the lake!

 

We can’t all be captains, we’ve got to be crew,

   There’s something for all of us here.

There’s big work to do and there’s lesser to do

   And the task we must do is the near.

 

If you can’t be a highway, then just be a trail,

   If you can’t be the sun, be a star;

It isn’t by size that you win or you fail -

   Be the best of whatever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment