Sunday, June 14, 2009

In the process of preparing for my final exam. National Treasure

Is kind of stupid, while in my study i feel frustrated and searching for doing something differently either than looking at the stupid slides of mine.

You know what i am doing, i`m watching National Treasure acted by Nicholas Cage which I found from my DVD collection.

Hahaha… tomorrow is my exam and i still have time to watch this movie… Kind of interesting makes me stun in front of my TV in my room. I watch this before long time ago, just to recall the story inside.

Who knows, after i watch this movie, my total mood for studying is destroyed! I cant concentrate my study… in my mind, i keep thinking on finding treasures in Malaysia land. Hahahaha……

My mind now is, in United States of America, for them to independent, they will have the letter called “Declaration of Independence” which is signed by 56 members of parliament.

stone.tif

Wow… very interesting..

So i wonder, does Malaysia has its own of “Declaration of Independence” which free Malaysia from the British rulings. And if i got it, then i use a certain special chemical to find the clue from the back of the letter which lead me closer to the National Treasure of Malaysia. Hahahaha

After an hour, then now i feel regret, and wanted to continue back my study. Time shown now is 4.32 am… Have to study NOW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment