Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3rd of June 2009

What i have done today ohhh... 3rd day after Gawai. Hahaha...

Today, Miri full with police, traffic and JPJ. Dont know why after Gawai there are so hardworking... Maybe after Gawai, they no more $$ then want to catch people get some kopi ooo kao kao. Luckily today i passed by, they only check my road tax then let me go.

I asked them, "apa macam hari ini banyak checking?" They said, "itu kita punya kerja ma" ...then i said " ok, selamat jalan , boss". Hahahaha.. that is the conversation between me and police.

Today, study for few pages and slides, feel boring already then i went to play games which is DOTA. hahaha... After that, went to gym today do chest and little shoulder workout!...

Then go to town buy vege and some poultry, cost me almost RM 80.00 but i buy for whole week, so no need to go up and down to the town to buy.

Coming back home, then i cooked this 2 dishes out :- let me show you.

DSC01236

This is fried "petola" got egg,dried shrimp and garlic inside.

DSC01235

The same petola as above, just this one i take with flash.

DSC01234

This one is chicken with carrot.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment